Monday, September 25, 2017

About Me

Hello i am technology savvy guy who loves to learn new technology now and then. I have back ground in testing as well as in development of software for Multi National Companies.

I did my engineering in Information Technology and passed out in 2009. After then i have been working in Testing Domain and then in Development Domain.

I started as a QA Tester testing mobile applications for 3 years straight. Then i learned Android Development and switched to developing small applications for android. After finding the job quite less challenging which was to fix bug whole day that too make small changes in Excel to fix localization issues i made up my mind to resume in Testing profile.

I got an offer from a leading testing giant company which i immediately took the job. For next 2 years i was doing manual testing and automation testing using Java and selenium. I was not happy with my job as it was getting less hard day by day. It was like in 1 hr i was able to finish whole day's work. This was making me dumb and lazy.

Then i switched to Automation Testing Working on Python and Selenium for the first time which was very challenging at first but after some time became easy. I worked in that role for nearly 1 year as an Automation Engineer supporting/scripting on python.

At last after working for 6 years in industry i thought of taking a break and do full time freelancing providing solutions in testing/ development/ blogging content writing. It was like a dream job where i could learn new things every day and challenge was never less with new clients came new work culture thus making it fun and interesting.


No comments: